UE megaboom not charging. If you are listening to your favorite song on your phone’s speaker and missing out on important sound beats, then it sounds frustrating even to this about this.
If you want to enjoy the music while sunbathing on the beaches or whether you are chilling in the swimming pool, then you must have to switch to the speakers that have the best capacity for playing sound with beats.
If you are looking to buy a portable speaker, then UE Megaboom is the best portable speaker that you can choose as you can swim without any fear of getting wet because UE Megaboom is waterproof and dustproof.
People who use UE Megaboom get addicted to it as if they can survive without them. If something goes wrong with the speaker, then that is going to be frustrating, though, even to think about it.
If you are facing a problem with your Megaboom portable speaker, then you must have to troubleshoot the problem.
If you are trying to troubleshoot, but you don’t know exactly what to do and how to do it, then you are luckily landed in the very right place because, in this article, we are going to help you so that your UE Megaboom starts charging again.
UE megaboom not charging
Reason-1) Defective charging Port or switch
- If your UE Megaboom is not charging, then the problem could lie in the charging port, as the charging port could get damaged. So to identify if the charging port is the one that is disturbing the way, then you have to check the charging port by switching your UE-MEgaboom with another charging cable and check if that is working properly or not.
- If that charging port is working properly, then the problem could lie in the plugging switch that you are plugging in. To check if something is wrong with the switch or not, you have to plug in another appliance with that switch and check if that appliance is working properly or not. If that appliance is working properly, then you have to shift to the other cause because there is nothing wrong with the charging port or electric switch.
1. Defective USB Port
The problem could lie in the USB Port, so you have to identify the problem. To identify the problem, you have to plug your USB cable into the computer and connect your UE Megaboom with that.
After connecting Megaboom to the computer through a USB cable, then try to turn on the UE Megaboom and then remove the USB Cable; after removing the USB cable, try turning on the UE Megboom speaker.
If your speaker doesn’t turn on, then you have to replace the USB port.
2. Battery Replacement
The first thing that you have to do is to check if your UE Megaboom is asking for battery replacement or not, so you have to try the different identification methods that you have tried above.
If they are not working, then the problem could lie in the battery as the battery has reached its limit. So you have to replace the battery.
4. Factory Reset
If you have tried the above steps and identification methods, then you have to Factory reset your speaker. To reset your UE Megaboom, you have to follow up the same method that you usually use for resetting your phone.
You just have to press the Power button and the volume button of your UE Megaboom at a time, and then your speaker will turn off after spitting a little voice. After turning it off, your speaker will turn on again.
5. Water in the Speaker
If you have kids in your home, then they may have accidentally dropped your UE Megaboom in the water, and if they have dropped it in the water, then you have to dry out the parts of your speaker by disassembling it.
You can thoroughly dry out each part and then reassemble everything in its positions.
- Solution-1) Fixing Charging Port: after identifying the problem, you can simply fix the charging port, and if it is not fixed, then you can try to replace it.
- Solution-2) Fixing USB Port: if you have witnessed a problem in USB Port, then you have to fix it, and if that doesn’t work, then you have to replace the USB port so that you can again start charging your UE Megaboom.
- Solution-3) Battery Replacement: Battery replacement is one of the common solutions that you can try out to set up your UE Megaboom because continuous use of your speaker will damage the battery, and start using it again, you have to replace the battery.