Middle third of christmas lights not working. Christmas is all about charm and joy. It is a tradition that lights up the environment and makes the vibe of the environment even more joyful.
The most important part of Christmas that people are often excited about is its decoration. People usually love to decorate their houses with lights on this occasion of joy.
If you got over-excited for Christmas and want to light up your house, then you will dig into the decoration box lying in the storeroom that you have put last year, and when you take the lights out and after plugging you see that third middle part of the Christmas lights is not working.
I know this feels frustrating even to think about it. If you have witnessed the same problem then you don’t have to worry much because in this article we are going to tell you how you can repair them and not throw them out.
Middle third of christmas lights not working
If the middle third area of your Christmas lights is not working then here are the following steps that you can follow to fix this problem and start enjoying decorating your home with Christmas.
Step 1: Checking up Fuses
The first step that you have to take is to check which light bulb is faulty and disturbing the whole string, for this purpose you have to examine the fuses that you can simply examine out by sliding the cover through the plug and as there could be two fuses that you can check and you can locate them beside the other fuse.
If the fuses are not working their way, then you can simply replace them.
Step 2: Test the Christmas Lights
After checking up on the fuse, the next step that you have to take is to test the Christmas lights by using a Christmas tester pen.
The Christmas tester pen is one of the essential tools because it has a hole that is specially made for the lights.
If you want to use Christmas tester pens and don’t know how it works, then you don’t have to take extra tension because we have listed a few steps.
- The tester pen has a hole for the light bulbs. All you have to do is put up each light bulb in the hole and the Christmas light tester pen will show up if it is properly working or not. Make sure that you plug up the Christmas lights before testing them with the Christmas light tester pen.
Step 3: Check the entire strand
Only checking 1 or two bulbs will not solve the problem. You have to check up the entire strand by checking every light bulb one by one using a Christmas light tester pen.
Because identifying only one light bulb will not solve the problem. You can put every single light bulb in the tester pen one by one and check if they are working properly or not.
Fix those light bulbs that are not working properly and that will fix the whole strand so that you can start lighting up your home.
Step 4: Prevention and safety storage
You have to take some precautionary steps so that you can use your Christmas lights for a longer time.
- Good Quality Lights: make sure that you buy high-quality lights because lights with lower quality will not last long. And will not work properly, so make sure that you buy high-quality Christmas lights You have to take some precautionary steps so that you can use your Christmas lights for a longer time.
- Store lights with Care: make sure that you store lights with care so that you can use them next year. Store lights in box containers that are strong enough that lights don’t toggle around in them.
- Examine if they are working: examine whether the lights are working or not before storing them. Use a Christmas lights tester pen to test each light before testing.
- Usage expectancy of lights: usage expectancy of lights that are very commonly used is up to 2 years, so make sure that you have landed on the limit or not and if you have crossed the limited time then it is recommended that you have to replace them.
Middle third of christmas lights not working. You are getting excited about Christmas night and you start preparing a week before Christmas. as we know that Christmas decoration is a ritual before Christmas.
If you are excited to decorate your house with the Christmas lights that you have stored last year and now after unboxing them, you are frustrated that they are not even working.
If you are going through the same problem, then you are landed at the very right place.