Danby silhouette wine cooler problems. Danby is one of the well-known electronic industries. It has a wide range of wine cooler ranges; it varies from 6 bottle capacity to 166 bottle capacity.
Moreover, you can set its temperature range from 43-degree Fahrenheit to 57 degrees Fahrenheit which shows that the wine cooler is well for white and red wine.
So it’s better to know about the problems of the wine cooler before you think about investing in it. Here we go to discuss the Danby silhouette wine cooler problem.
Danby silhouette wine cooler problems
Not switching on
- It can be a pleasing balk when the wine cooler stops working because nobody likes to sip the warm wine. In this situation, when the cooler does not switch on, you need to follow the following steps:
- Firstly, you have to check if the power outlet is working properly. And check a proper current is passed through the power outlet. The power outlet might be a problem due to which wine cooler not switching on. If you notice that some fuses are broken, you should go to replace them with new ones to fix the problem.
- Another reason can be the power of PCB because power PCB is used to regulate the wine cooler. Therefore, it’s better to check the power PCB because if the power PCB does not work wine cooler properly does not switch on.
Not cooling properly
If the wine silhouette cooler switch but do not cool properly. If it does not cool your wine, you have to follow the following step to fix the problem;
- First, you have to make sure that the place of the wine cooler gets proper ventilation. This usually happens due to the narrow place of the wine cooler, and the air does not flow properly. To fix this issue, you should move the wine cooler to the place where it gets proper air.
- Second, check the refrigerant of the wine cooler. To cool a wine, it needs a certain level of refrigeration. If it is not provided, it stops cooling. In this situation, we suggest you call a professional to fix this issue.
- A broken seal might be a cause of not cooling. So you should go to check the seal of the wine cooler. Make sure the seal of the wine cooler does not break because it leads to causes a cooling air leak which affects the cooling of wine.to sort out this issue, you should check that the seal is properly installed and cool air is not leaking out. If the seal is broken, go to that and replace it. Another reason is the door open of your wine cooler. Always remember not to open too many doors of your wine cooler. This lead to an increase in the chance of breaking the seal of your wine cooler.
Switches off and on often
If your wine cooler does not work properly and it switches on and off, it will directly impact the cooling effect.to sort out this issue read the following carefully;
- First, you have to check the ventilation of your water cooler, because of dust in ventilation development. Overheating cause it to shut down, and once it cools down, it switches on.
- The second solution is to check the atmosphere temperature. Make sure that the temperature is not too high because a high temperature becomes causes automatic shutdown. We suggest you moderate the temperature or as suggested by the manufacturer.
Set the correct temperature
Set the temperature of the wine cooler according to the choice of wine you use. Temperature normally very from43 degrees Fahrenheit to 57-degree Fahrenheit. But it depends on the vine you use and also according to your taste.
For red wine, set your wine cooler temperature range to lie between 55.4 – 57.2 degrees Fahrenheit.
At the same time, for white wine set the temperature range to lie between 48.2-57.2, depending on the wine you use and your taste.
I hope this article proves to be useful before investing in the Danby silhouette wine cooler. After reading this article, you will be able to find a wine cooler problem and solve its problem by yourself.