Single cup keurig not pumping water. Coffee Lovers love to brew up their coffee right after they wake up, but if something goes wrong with the coffee machine.
Then it is going to be so frustrating because the people who are coffee addicts and love to see the nuzzling sound of coffee coming out of the Keurig machine are can’t start their morning without coffee.
If your Keurig coffee machine stops pumping water, then there are some possible solutions that you can follow up on and can drink your favorite cup of coffee without worrying much.
Single cup keurig not pumping water
Solution 1: Remove the water tank that exist
The first thing that you have to do is to remove the water tank, and to remove the water tank, you have to empty the water tank, and after emptying the water tank, you have to remove the water filter that holds the filter.
Then you have to clean the reservoir. The first step that you have to take is to clear out the water tank by emptying it.
Then you have to take a pencil and use its eraser end after locating the nozzle spring.
Use the eraser end to push the spring as if it works; then you can come out with a reservoir; then it is recommended that you put the tank back in its place by filling about 3 to 4 inches of water.
Solution 2: Cleaning Reservoirs
the first thing that you have to do is to empty the reservoir and then remove the removable parts and thoroughly clean them by rinsing water through them, and after checking the blockage of valves, you just simply have to fill it. And then brew the coffee out of it.
Solution 3: Cleaning Needles
If your single-cup Keurig is still not pumping water, then the reason could be blocked or dirty needles, so you have to clean the needles.
As if you are wondering how needles can get clogged, then you are surely going to get amazed because the foil of K-cups that you use can block the end of needles.
If you want to remove the dirt or blockage, then use paper clips and catch them with the needles by toggling them a bit around, but make sure that you don’t use anything like a toothpick because if it gets broken while cleaning the needle, then it will make your problem even worst.
Solution 4: Disassembling the Keurig Machine
The most common fixture that you can do is disassemble the Keurig machine and then reassemble it again.
But make sure that you do it with all care because sometimes, if you do it carelessly, then some parts of Keurig can get broken, and this thing will cause even worse problems.
Assembling and disassembling is a pretty simple process, but you need a proper guide that you can follow up on, and we have provided it down below. But before that, you have to collect a few tools.
Things You’ll Need:
- Adjustable screwdriver
- Mini Knife
- Something like toothpick
After collecting these few but very simple tools, you now have to follow up on these few steps.
- First, you have to open up the cover. After opening the cover, every part will be revealed to confront you. All you have to do is simply clear out anything that you feel it doesn’t belong to the Keurig coffee machine. Remove any extra coffee grounds or thoroughly clean them.
- Remove any extra dirt and check the valves and hoses to see if something blocks them or not. If anything is blocking them, then try to remove the blockage.
- When you are done trying almost everything, then you can simply put everything back in its place, and then you are done.
- If you feel that whatever you tried was not the reason for the Keurig that is pumping less water, then you have to fall on to the next step because rescaling will do the job.
Solution 5: Descaling Process
If damage doesn’t affect the machine, then you can try the descaling process. It is a pretty simple process that you can try.
But if you don’t know about this process, then you don’t have to take extra worry because we are here to help you out by providing the steps that are listed below.
- The first step that you have to take is to fill the water in the reservoir, and then you can use the vinegar if you do not want to use the vinegar, then you can use any store-bought rescaling solution.
- After putting the rescaling solution, you have to start brewing again and again, and then you are done. Check if it starts pumping, the water pump of Keurig is working properly, and you are done.