Having multiple issues and getting uncomfortable in a windowless room in summers is such a mess-up. Stifling-hot rooms can be miserable and lead to insomnia.
How to cool a room with no windows
Casting around for the best hacks and solutions?
Here are ten different cooling techniques grasp the one that best suits your room.
1. Strategically Angled Fans
- The technique is also called the angled fan trick.
- Place the two fans at the desired angles. It will help get your room cool.
- This technique works either with an AC in another room or simply with open windows.
- Fans rotate the air and move it towards the windowless room to get the desired cooling.
2. Use of Ductless HVAC System
- The HVAC method works by sucking outside cooler air and then blowing it inside the room.
- It not only enhances the airflow but descent the heat inside the room as well.
- They are energy-efficient units and produce less heat.
3. Ceiling Fans
- A sensible and productive technique to cool a room without windows.
- Installing a ceiling fan circulates the air in the room and gives a cooling effect.
- Other methods can be employed alongside wise to have much better results.
- Make sure the ceiling fans move anticlockwise to circulate the air.
- Increase the speed of the fan for a cooling effect.
4. Water Coolers
- People who can’t afford to install an air-conditioner may go for water coolers to have better coolness in these harsh summers. It works by adding cold water or ice water to the tank.
- When switched on produces cool air that would be pleasing.
- It is one of the Best options worth looking at.
- The least expensive method is placing ice water in a holding in front of a small standing fan.
5. Use of Led Lights
- Some rooms may contain incandescent light that needs to be upgraded to LED lights as they emit heat, the windowless room starts to accumulate heat.
- They emit heat high as compared to fluorescent and led lights.
- That’s why to be Replaced with LED lights as it’s a better alternative.
- It’s a hack of air conditioners that, in addition to supplying chilled air, remove moisture-laden air from the room to the outside. You can duplicate it with a dehumidifier.
- Seventy pints of water each day gets eliminated by installing high-quality dehumidifiers in the room.
7. Air Condition
- No windows, fans, or coolers?
- Install an air conditioner and enjoy the ultimate coolness.
- The most luxurious cooling machine.
- Costly method.
- High electricity c
- It is the best option for people with no affordability issues.
- They are a bit cost-effective than wall air conditions and help in cooling the room.
- Once they are prone to use becomes a good option.
9. Limiting the Use of Heat Radiating Electronics
- Most appliances/ electronics radiate heat. Limiting their use in such rooms makes it a bit cooler (Ovens, computers, ironing clothes, TV, refrigerators, etc.)
- It is an example of a practical way of getting your room cooler but not an ideal solution.
- It may work to some extent because no one can limit appliance use all the time.
10. Use of Exhaust Fans
- Another method to cool a windowless room is an air exhaust.
- Exhaust fans remove the air from the inside of the room and force it outside. In hot weather, turn on the exhaust fans to get the desired cooling.
- It will also remove any hot air inside the room.
- The fan directs the cool outdoor air into the room.
How to cool a room with no windows. Window-less rooms are a waste of space in summers and are challenging too. To avoid such inconveniences, the best tips discussed above will work. Use the above strategies to cool a windowless room during peak summer days.