Whirlpool washer lid lock bypass 4 wire. As we all know that this is the time of technology.
Everything in the universe is based on technology, and day by day there are many technologies are introduced, so there is the lid lock is also a new technology nowadays very in.
The lid lock is used to protect the person who is using the washer. If the person opens the washer while the washer is working, then it’s dangerous for the person; when there are lid locked, then it helps you not open the washer while it is working.
Now all washers are coming with the technology of the lid lock. It is the best thing.
Here I am going to discuss how to bypass the 4-wire lid lock whirlpool washer.
Whirlpool washer lid lock bypass 4 wire
There are many ways that you can use to bypass the whirlpool washer lid lock bypass 4 wires. Some of them are as follows:
Searching for the switch
The first step for the bypass is searching for the switch. Searching the switch means finding out the switch and placing a bypass sometimes, there is a button embedded in the buttons that are either with the others.
If the button is not in the button that is above so its means that you bypass the wire. There are some steps also that are further used in the process as follows:
- The First step is the power off the machine and drags the switch back from the board; if the switch is still connected, then it is very dangerous for you. It can give you an electric shock.
- Secondly, check the water present in the machine. If there is water present in any quantity, then please remove it to proceed. It is not good for you to proceed with the work.
- The water that is in the machine can be harmful because it helps the wire to turn dry, and the wires may be dried from inside, and after the connection, the wire leaves the current, and it may be a risk for you and your health also and maybe a risk for the whole home electricity. It may be risky for the electricity. It may cause an electricity blast.
- Now here, the next step is the open the top of the machine to search for the connection space. The connection space is now you find out, their now you install the connection.
Placing the Magnet near the Lock
Here is the second way, or the second step is placing the magnet near the lid lock. A magnet is placed to observe the flow of current. The current can easily flow due to the magnet. The magnet helps the charges to flow regularly.
Somewhere the current has an issue, you can use the magnet to increase or proper speed of the current. The magnet produces an electromagnetic field around the solenoid.
The magnet is used only for the production of electromagnetic fields, so it does not matter whether the magnet is small in size or large.
Both of the magnets work properly because they do not depend on size. It just needs electricity.
This technology works on a strong electric field that helps the washer to keep close while the washer is working and protects you from any type of loss, whether the loss of life or the loss of the machine or electricity.
When the magnet is placed, then turn on the machine and check the working or test the machine how it is working.
While checking the working, if the locking is still stopping, then adjust the magnet at the place where it works properly as you want.
When it works properly, then you now install the system to work properly.
Installation of wires
Here the next step is the installation of the wires in it by following the below steps:
- First of all, mark the place where you want to install the wires.
- Then take a screwdriver and separate the wires that are enclosed in the box, and leave them changed as it works the best because after the whole process ends, you may not know where you should place it. When wires are placed in their place, then please cover the box that you open for installation of the wires.
- There are many helping things present in the washer packing you should use them also to complete the process.
- The connection of wire requires a proper cutting of the wires that are in the way where you use them to place these are just be cut according to the way.
- When these wires are ready to connect so please twist them together to install the proper connection that helps you to ens the process.
Reassemble the washer
Now the Bypassing procedure ends here; you should reassemble the parts that you separated or opened to complete the work.
As you know well how to reassemble it because you open it by yourself this is the same procedure but in the reverse motion.
All procedures here end and the washer is ready to work; Now, when you test the washer, you should see that the lid lock properly. As for the procedure, you suffer from all the difficulties.
The lid lock these days is a very common thing that is used in the washers to protest the from opening while the washer is working.