Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Reset. Whirlpool is one of the famous and trustworthy appliance brands that generate numerous house appliances like Cabrio.
Its respected brand offers numerous remarkable features to use to make their work effortless and stress-free.
Cabrio washer is a quiet and energy saver washer that also contains a large capacity drum, LED light and display, moisture and dirt sensor, steam feature, and a variety of temperature and time cycles.
This reliable and trustworthy washer is a lasting brand that ensures quality.
Whirlpool Cabrio washer makes you laundry quick, but if, in any case, it’s washing loop stocks, you can reset it.
It is very convenient to reset the Whirlpool Cabrio washer to restore your washing and eliminate many other problems.
Follow the mentioned ways to bring your washer back to the routine.
Let’s know why reset the washer.
Latest washing machines like Cabrio washers come with a reset feature that enables you to restart the washer when you experience an error code or fault in the washer.
Resetting the washer can eliminate many issues like power spikes, imbalanced loads, or an interruption in power. Resetting is not a big deal but perfect for overcoming many problems.
Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Reset
Following are the practical and straightforward steps.
Let’s have a look!
- Firstly, turn the whirlpool Cabrio washer off.
- Now, set the mode selector dial on normal.
- Rotate the dial counterclockwise ONE click (LEFT), three clicks clockwise (RIGHT), then counterclockwise ONE click (LEFT), then clockwise ONE click (RIGHT).
- After rotation, press the start button.
- All the cycles indicating lights should lighten up.
- Press the Start-Stop button once.
- Rotate the dial until Rinse, Wash, and Stoplight enlighten up.
- Spin the washer off and unplug it for 10 seconds.
- In the end, turn on the washer, and it should now be reset.
- If it’s still not reset, repeat the procedure once again.
If that did not work, try another Cabrio Reset Procedure- Option 2
- Tap any button on the display pad to clear the error code, or you can also tap on the “Pause button.”
- Adopt another cycle and tap on the “Start.”
- Cut the power supply of Cabrio if the error or problem comes back.
- Wait for 5 minutes, and then reconnect with power.
- Start another new cycle and tap the “Start button.”
- Run a test load empty to ensure the reset worked or not. You can also perform this reset procedure once again.
If the first option doesn’t work, then apply the second one to cop up issues occurring at the wash loop.
How to enter Diagnostic Test Mode on Whirlpool Cabrio Washing Machine