Pampered Chef Stoneware Cleaning. Stoneware is rather a ceramic made with high temperature and used as a kitchen tool. It is made of clay which becomes real sturdy when fired yet chip resistant. It is ideal for both baking and cooking.
One of its amazing attributes is that it does not transfer flavor from one dish to whatever dish you plan to cook next. Pampered Chef is a well-reputed company that has been producing premium quality kitchen tools for 40 years.
Pampered Chef stoneware Cleaning
Care instructions to clean your Pampered Chef Stoneware
- Once you are done baking or cooking allow your stoneware to cool down.
- Make sure it is at room temperature before you start the cleaning process.
- With the help of hot water wash your Pampered Chef Stoneware by hand.
- Make sure you do not use any detergent to wash it, except on the glazed area.
- Once the detergent is used, the seasoning will no longer be preserved.
- Never wash Pampered Chef Stoneware in a dishwasher.
- Soak Pampered Chef Stoneware in water for loosening tough food particles.
- Pampered Chef Stoneware provides a hand scraper that can be used to remove the dried-on food.
- A sprayer on the sink can also be used to remove excess food that has dried on the stoneware.
- Do not expose your stoneware to frequent temperature changes briskly.
- Try using it in a clean oven.
These are a few simple care instructions that you must follow for a prolonged enjoyable cooking and baking experience. It sounds a little old school when it comes to cooking on stones but once you start cooking in Pampered Chef Stoneware you will probably let go of your conventional metal pans and pots.
Cooking in Pampered Chef Stoneware
Cooking in Pampered Chef Stoneware provides a kind experience to the chef or baker. The reason why we say this is because you do not have to adjust the temperature.
It comes with a smooth glaze that is so strong that it becomes near to a non-stick utensil. Pampered Chef Stoneware is very durable and it is nearly impossible to crack it or break it.
It may become flaky only if it is not taken care of properly (find care instructions towards the end of the article). Another amazing feature of this stoneware is that it evenly spreads heat which cooks your meal to perfection.
Pampered chef’s stoneware is one of its kind. It appreciates as you use it because it becomes seasoned with more use. If Pampered Chef stoneware is not properly taken care of then it will develop a seasoning and will become darker.
This is why it comes with a list of do’s and don’ts so that you can successfully maintain your stoneware for a prolonged time and enjoy your cooking and baking experiences. First, let’s discuss the correct way of cleaning your Pampered Chef stoneware.
Here you can find How To Season Pampered Chef Stoneware