How to clean flat screen tv without streaks. Are you tempted to use regular towels or chemicals for cleaning your TV screen?
If yes! You are exactly on the wrong track.
Such stuff creates a great mess.
How to clean flat screen tv without streaks
You will need to be more careful because TV screens behave as a magnet for dirt, dust, smudges, grease, grimes, and most common fingerprints. It may also cause damage to the TV surface and antiglare coatings.
- So we came to break down how to clean your finicky flat-screen TV full of streaks for good.
- Here are some easy tricks, ideas, and tools you’ll need and love to try to avoid such streaky problems.
No matter what method or gadget you apply first, switch off your TV for good.
- Due to its soft, non-abrasive, and antistatic nature, the best thing you can use is microfiber cloth, initially in dry form, cleaning any dust retained on the screen.
- The reason behind this is using moistened cloth on dust leaves undesirable marks.
Either a TLC, a lint-free cloth (preferably microfiber), or a feather duster are just enough to do the work.
Dusters are also a good option for dust removal. The best one is black male ostrich feather dusters.
They are used by the general public most of the time.
- Use distilled water to get the final clean sweep.
- It’s the easiest and cheapest method of all.
- Gently apply it on a microfiber cloth and move it circularly on the screen. Last but not least, you will get a clean and shiny screen.
- Repeat it till you get desired results.
VINEGAR AND DISTILLED WATER 1:1
- Instead of harsh acid detergents, Using white vinegar and water in an equal ratio of 1:1 is also implicated for cleaning your TV to avoid streaks.
- It also kills germs and bacteria due to its antibacterial nature.
- To use this method, spray onto a clean microfiber cloth and wipe in a circle. Then finish with dry microfiber material.
- Avoid using ammonia-based solutions as they may harm the screen.
Do you have an eyeglass cleaner at home? If yes! You can use it to get your desired results.
- It is the key to eliminating pesky streaks after you’ve used all other options.It is a 100:1 ratio of water and dish soap.
- Every household does contain it and is easy to use.
- Apply it on a soft cloth and repeat the process as mentioned for other methods.
- A number ofthe pinnacle brands do inspire their clients. They use dish wash for cleansing streaky screens.
- Use of isopropyl for cleaning can also be employed but is not in first place in terms of cleaning TVs.
- Care should be taken, not to leave any alcohol smears on the screen as it may be undesirable later. Allow the screen to air dry.
AVOIDING PERMANENT SCRATCHES
- Besides, don’t use any stuff like paper towels, since those might scratch the surface, and what’s worse than getting a permanent scratch.
- Avoid using window cleaners and strong chemicals.
Except for this specific other merchandise, cleaners and devices are in use. They clean the flat screens that can be commercially made and sold on consumer needs.
How to clean flat screen tv home remedies?
Prep a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and distilled water. Soak your cloth in this mixture and squeeze the excess out. Wipe the screen carefully with the dampened rag and then wipe it over again with a dry rag to prevent any extra moisture.
Can you use rubbing alcohol to clean a flat screen tv?
Rubbing alcohol and water can be combined to create a solution that will naturally deflect the smudges away from your television. First, dip the corner of a clean and soft cloth in the solution to soak it up, and then carefully wipe down your television screen.
Next, wipe down everything one more time with a dry and soft cloth so as not to leave any moisture residue behind which could cause damage to your television’s outer layer.
In the end, it’s getting much easier and safer to employ the correct method with the desired gadget for cleaning your flat-screen TV.